Thursday, November 28, is American Thanksgiving. As we near the end of 2002 we have much to be thankful for. We encourage you to take some special time in the next week to thank God for all He has done this last year. . .
- for His direction, guidance and wisdom in so many situations we faced.
- for our necessary provision and those unexpected blessings throughout the year.
- for His grace and mercy when we failed to act according to His will.
- for His love reflected in the faces of our loved ones. for the quiet reassurance He planted in our hearts when we needed it most.
- for the comfort He gave when we lost a loved one. for peace that passes all understanding.
- for abilities we didn’t even know we had that began to grow this year.
These are just to get you started with your own list. Take some time with each member of your family to let them know how much they mean to you. When we live and work closely together all the time we can forget the benefits of a sincere thank you. Be sure to let those you work with and those who work for you know you thank God for them. A word of thanks can be the encouragement they need to carry on in the face of difficulties.